Iwata Custom Micron CM-SB airbrush IW-CM-SB
The Custom Micron Series now come in a smart new red metal case with a FREE pistol grip moisture filter.
The Custom Micron Series are for the elite professional who demands precise and accurate control of very detailed airbrushing. These airbrushes are reputed to be the best - the flagship of Iwata airbrushes. The special matched head systems are hand fitted, adjusted and retested until the spray characteristics are perfect, giving superb atomisation and incredible control.
The CM-SB has a 0.18mm needle and nozzle. The CM-SB is the most versatile in the Custom Micron range because you can attach small side cups that hold a few drops of paint through to suction bottles up to 2oz (56ml). This is ideal when frequent colour changes are required. Also you may view your close-up detail work directly over the top of your airbrush without a gravity bowl in way of the view.
The CM-SB is excellent for these applications:
- Fine Art
- Nail Art
- Photo Retouching
The CM-SB features:
- 0.18mm nozzle for the finest detail
- Hand-fitted and tested matched head system
- Side-feed (comes with 1/8oz (3.5ml) cup for right or left-handed use)
- Ultra fine detail to 3/4" (0.18mm to 20mm) spray pattern
- Removable head assembly for easy cleaning
- Easy roll top trigger
- Body cut-out for easy adjustment of needle packing and lubrication
- Pre-set adjustment handle
- Crown cap
- Highly polished, hardened stainless-steel needle for exceptionally smooth transition from detail to mid-range spraying
The CM-SB has the option to change to a 0.23mm head system for greater coverage and medium paints. To retain the ultimate performance of your Custom Micron, Iwata recommend that you fit a complete matched head system.
With a fine nozzle like the 0.18mm nozzle of the CM-SB, be careful to use paints with fine pigment and suitably thinned, as heavier pigments and higher viscosity paints can cause blockages. As a guide, thin paints to a milky consistency.
These paints are specially formulated to be ready to go through a fine airbrush:
- Medea Nail Art colours
- Com Art water based acrylics
You will also need:
- Air source (look at recommended Iwata Studio Series compressors)
- Air hose (look at Iwata Hoses)
- Cups and bottles as required (look at optional parts list)
These items are available and are ordered in Especially for you! Sent Direct From Supplier using a tracked Service.
Buyers direct to my website can Expect
- 10% Off Hawk Wargames Products, Warlord Games Range, Avatars Of War, and The Army Painter Range.
- 15% Off The Mantic Games Range as well as
- Along with Free UK Mainland Postage when you spend over £50 and Cheap International Rates.
- Spend Over £50 and International Postage is Free!
and if thats not enough, you get priority dispatch within 2 days (standard is 4 working Days) and i usually slip in a discount voucher code too!
There really hasn't been a better place to come for your wargaming needs!
Come and buy all your hobby equipment and miniatures in 1 place!
Please do also check out my other items, and range of Mantic Games / Warhammer 40K / The Army Painter / Warlord Games / Hawk Wargames
i can order in anything else you wish to purchase. If i haven't got it listed or in Stock, just let me know.
Drop me an email to email@example.com
Grab yours now!
As usual International Buyers always welcome (All over the World).