Included in the box
Everything you need for yourself and an opponent to play bone-crunching games of Blood Bowl:
- 12 plastic Human players: 2 Blitzers, 2 Throwers, 2 Catchers and 6 Linemen;
- 12 plastic Orc players: 2 Blitzers, 2 Throwers, 2 Black Orc Blockers and 6 Linemen;
- extra balls, team counters, and bases featuring holes to place the ball in, indicating possession;
- a double-sided foldout card pitch – one Orc side, one Human side, each divided into squares to regulate movement and combat;
- 2 card dugouts, each with a Human team’s sideline on one side and an Orc sideline on the other;
- a deck of cards detailing Special Plays and Star Players, as well as references for the included miniatures;
- 2 sets of dice, coloured blue for the Humans and green (of course!) for the Orcs – a mix of D6 Block dice, ordinary D6’s, D8’s and D16’s;
- a 56-page rulebook – this contains the basic rules of Blood Bowl, a number of optional extra rules (Fan Support, different weather, Illegal Procedures, time limits, hand-overs, block assists and more), a guide to assembling your teams and the story of Blood Bowl’s origins;
- a range ruler (used for measuring distances when throwing the ball), scatter template (used to see where the ball careens off to when dropped) and throw-in template;
- a sheet of decals containing number and team symbols, and a list of player positions that can be applied to the edge of your models’ bases.
A stand-alone board and miniatures game, with simple rules and a fast pace.
Based on the idea of American Football matches in a fantasy setting (orcs tackling dwarves), the game doesn’t take itself too seriously and is loved by many for its wicked sense of humour.
Inside the Blood Bowl box:
2 teams of 12 players in coloured plastic
56 page rulebook
Double-sided fold-out card pitch
Two double-sided card dugouts
Two sets of special Blood Bowl dice
Plastic template set
Card deck (Special Play cards, four Star Player cards and player reference cards)
Two double-sided rules reference sheets
Please Note. Due to GW Trade Terms we are unable to supply GW Products to countries outside of Europe - This is a list of countries we can ship to - :
Austria, Belgium, BFPO Addresses, Bulgaria, Channel Islands, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Finland, Estonia, France, Germany, Gibraltar, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Isle of Man, Italy, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland and the United Kingdom.
If you place an order and your delivery address is outside of the above countries, your order willbe cancelled and a full refund will be processed.
Welcome to Ibuywargames – Your New Hobby HQ.
We actually stock all our items in our Shop which can be found in Woking, Surrey. GU21 5BG.
From Board Games, to Airbrushes, Card Games like MTG, and RPG games like Dungeons & Dragons, Games Workshop, The Army Painter, Bolt Action, Dropzone Commander, Malifaux Star Wars: X-Wing and Star Trek: Attack Wing. We try to hold as broad a range as we can for a FLGS.
Our Prices in store are 2nd to none, with discounts on RRP up to 20% off Including Games Workshop, The Army Painter, Star Wars X Wing, Star Trek Attack Wing, Warlord Games, Mantic Games, and Many More.
If you are unable to come and shop in our Woking store, we have the Ibuywargames website where we have an amazing selection of Games, Cards, Painting Materials and other Related Hobby items up for grabs with similar discounted Prices.
In store we also offer a Loyalty Card ‘’The Faithful Shall Be Rewarded’’ for our Loyal Customers! Some Fantastic Offers, and a Massive 30% Off when you fill up your Card!
We hope to see you soon and Thank you for Supporting Your Friendly Local Gaming Store